We are excited to introduce you to our new online usability research capabilities, which allow you to address more research objectives with digital, real-time insights.
QualMeeting Remote Usability, powered by IVP Research Labs, is an online solution that allows you to conduct one-on-one usability interviews remotely from the comfort of your home or office.
With 20|20’s QualMeeting Remote Usability solution, you have guaranteed flexibility in your research design and access to an expert IVP technician to assist you in unlocking the untapped potential of remote usability studies.
- Enjoy face-to-face interaction with respondents using audio, video and screen sharing for real-time collaboration and observation
- Use live chat to engage with remote observers or join break-out rooms to have private conversations
- Enjoy hands-on technical support throughout the project so you can focus on the research
- Let a dedicated team take care of the details, from pre-qualifying respondents to pre-project tech checks and more
- Access recorded sessions to deliver compelling analysis and video insights
From interactive TV research to unboxing, product tests, and more, QualMeeting Remote Usability gives you access to multi-camera feeds, allowing you to get the right consumer perspective every time.
Interested in learning more about QualMeeting Remote Usability?