These past few weeks have been an extraordinary time around the globe as the Coronavirus continues to impact nearly every aspect of day-to-day life. As we learn together to navigate the new reality, our hearts go out to all those affected. And we remain committed to taking care of our teammates, our clients and our respondents.
While it is unclear how long or how deeply this will affect the market research industry, what has become clear is that our clients and partners are looking for options to ensure that insights continue – whether migrating previously planned in-person qualitative work to a digital platform, planning upcoming work around an online approach, or even studying the new reality consumers are facing in the post-pandemic world. As the 20|20 team has seen an extraordinary demand for our qualitative platforms and services, we wanted to let you know that we are investing heavily in new and reallocated resources to take some of the burden off you.
Digital Research Solutions
We have four easy and effective options for migrating your research online – with industry-leading platforms that can support everything from digital discussions, diaries and ethnographies to longer-term communities to virtual focus groups, IDIs and chats.
Advanced, asynchronous online discussion technology.
- The research benefits from spreading interaction out over time
- You need the flexibility of both one-on-one and group interaction
- Real-time interaction with the moderator is not required
- Multiple pieces of stimuli, a homework assignment, or iterative activity are involved
Virtual, real-time interview solution for “face-to-face” interactions.
- You need real-time one-on-one or group interviews
- Being able to observe and record respondent reaction is key
- You need to observe respondent interactions with each other
- The number of stimuli is limited
Live one-on-one chats, moderated by the 20|20 team.
- You need real-time individual interaction and probing
- Text-only data is all that is needed
- The conversation does not need to be on video
- The subject benefits from anonymity
- You have limited stimuli
Smartphone qualitative solution for in-the-moment insights.
- You have a mobile-focused study
- Rich media capture is needed
- Group interaction is not required
- Homework or iterative activities are included
Project Management and Technical Support
We manage thousands of digital projects each year. From project management to live technical support, our team of 160+ can offer guidance and peace of mind every step of the way. While we are following the advice of the CDC and other government officials, with nearly all of our offices working remotely for their safety, we are still available to show you how easy it is to launch your first QualBoard discussion, prep for your first Over The Shoulder mobile ethnography, tweak your discussion guide for a video interview on our QualMeeting platform and everything in between.
To date, our panelists have not expressed any hesitation to participate in digital studies, and our response rates remain strong. Nonetheless, we are monitoring these metrics closely and will do our part to ensure show rates and quality remain at the high levels to which you are accustomed with 20|20. Understanding that many of our panelists are juggling all that comes with being at home right now, we are also sending additional reminders in advance of a study launch.
Additionally, if you are migrating a previously planned study to a new platform, 20|20 can provide all the details your recruiters might need for a study you’ve already recruited or we can leverage our in-house recruiting teams.